Saturday, December 6, 2008

You want to see where?


Shawna Lemay asked me to write something for her "Capacious hold-all" blog. I was a bit reluctant at first, opening up one's purse seems so revealing, but then again I write in a revealing way on this blog quite often. I guess I have fooled myself into thinking that no one besides me even reads what I post. There is, however, no denying that Shawna's blog is well read. So I am being brave and dumping out the contents of my purse for all voyeurs.

"I am a disorganized, cluttery-minded person, and my capacious carry-all is an example of someone failing miserably at trying to compartmentalize her life. When I open my purse, I am not surprised at all by the jammed, wall-to-wall contents — a small coin purse with metal snap closure, business card holder, fold wallet for credit cards and receipts, smaller wallet for cash, notepad but no pen, weekly planner, four months worth of receipts, parking ticket, my daughter’s report card, unopened mail, salt shaker, Canadian Tire flyer to remind me to exchange the ill-formed shaker, a clear plastic pouch for business related items and another for coupons..." Read the entire post at http://capacioushold-all.blogspot.com/